- A few articles to get you started
- Basic Workout Program #2
- basic-workout-program-2-Rev2 (2)
- Advance 5-Day Split (2018)
- Weight Loss My-Rep Workout (FEB-2019)
- 2019 Strength Training Program
- 5-Day Split (2018) Mesocycle
- 1RM Estimator (Blank)
- 8-Week Strength Cycle (weight Calculator)
- 8-Week Strength Cycle Program
- List of Exercises with Demonstration Videos
- Getting Started- What You’ll Need
- The Habit Score Card (pdf)
- The Habit Score Card (Example)
- Habit Score Card (Excel)
- The Habit Score Card
- Habit Tracker (Blank)
- Habit-Tracker – Scorecard
- Lean by Habit Chapter 1 – 3 – Scheduled for release in November 2022.
- 2021 Strength-Training-Program (with 1RM Estimator)
If you have any questions or think I can help you reach your fitness goals, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change your habits, change your life!
Follow us on Facebook!
Are you ready to reboot and reset your relationship with food and exercise? Most programs focus on the mechanics of weight loss but fail to adequately address the psychology of change required. Most people know more than enough about nutrition and exercise to lose weight, but fail to act. This book takes a new approach to getting leaner, fitter, and stronger.
The Fat Loss Habit: Creating Routines that Make Willpower and Fat Loss Automatic takes a new approach to getting leaner, fitter, and stronger. The program uses high-impact change strategies that make the process of adopting a healthy lifestyle easier. The nutrition and workout program, like the change techniques, have all been proven effective, and are all backed by research and scientific studies.
#theFatLossHabit #FatLoss #WeightLoss #GetHealthy #HealthyLife #Fitness #Nutrition #FitQuote #GetFit #NoExcuses #TrainHard #GetStrong #WeightTraining #Workout #Motivation #Positive #Inspiration #Habit #Happiness #YouCanDoIt #Success #BodyTransformation#habit-tracker